× Members

pip manditory reconsideration,

More
7 years 11 months ago #160285 by alison
pip manditory reconsideration, was created by alison
hi ,
could anyone advise me on fivding my way around on this site ,i posted for advice on my pip assesment which my results come back yest saying ime not entitled to any of it and dont have any idea if anyone has replied to me as cant sem to even find my post , thanks in advance for any replys be much appreaciated,. x

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #160302 by shelam
Replied by shelam on topic pip manditory reconsideration,
Duplicated query

More
7 years 11 months ago #160341 by alison
Replied by alison on topic pip manditory reconsideration,
hi shelam , i asked for a MR after recieving the letter on 3rd june, ..and also for the assesment report ,, i typed out the MR letter and was going to post it this afternoon by my daughter but have since recieved a txt from dwp that they have recieved my request for MR and there no need to contact them bk as it is being looked at now ,. ..rather confused as to why they ask you to put in writing reason why u dont agree ,when they are already telling me they are looking at it without any letter off me being sent , not had a chance to realy as it is only monday today , not sure what happens nw ,am i to wait for a letter of decision now or will they txt me result , ,
thanks in advance for any info,. : :unsure:

More
7 years 11 months ago #160394 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip manditory reconsideration,
Alison

Please try and keep your posts in one topic you are making it very difficult for us to support you.

I've answered this on another of your posts, it's a standard text, just ignore it.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.