× Members

re dwp and maximus and recommendations by coroner

More
7 years 11 months ago #160326 by tango
Hi there.
my friend has recently been told that she needs a face to face at the end of June.
my friend has tried to commit suicide several times in the past, the last time been in october 2015.
All this was pointed out in ESA 50 and also a letter was provided by her doctor stating that she was still at risk and that if she was asked to attend a medical this could have potentially fatal consequences.
I was wandering what guidelines were issued by the dwp to maximus regarding this issue as a result of comments by coroners in past cases where deaths have resulted.
I have told my friend that shes got to attend or her money will be stopped, and she his becoming more destressed by the minute lets hope she dosent do anything stupid again.

regards Tango :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #160378 by Gordon
Tango

If there are any guidelines then they are not in the public domain as far as I know.

Your best bet is to involve your friends MP

Contacting your MP

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: tango

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris