× Members

ESA 50 ?

More
7 years 10 months ago #160528 by ESA Headache
ESA 50 ? was created by ESA Headache
I was wondering whether it would be ok to include with my new ESA50 claim pack the fact that I am in the support group now and as to the reasons why i.e. the fact that I met a descriptor at my last assessment, well agreed at my mandatory reconsideration, then accepted before I attended my appeal.

As it was accepted last time and is due to a neurological condition that will not improve

Would this be advisable or not please?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #160534 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic ESA 50 ?
It won't hurt to do this (you don't need to mention the MR/Appeal!). However, you must still make your case from scratch and show that you have not adapted to your limitations in the time since the last decision.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 10 months ago #160555 by ESA Headache
Replied by ESA Headache on topic ESA 50 ?
Thank you

As my condition will only degenerate, no chance of it improving. So basically complete the ESA50 as though it's my first but attach a letter stating as to why I met the support group before and do now?

More
7 years 10 months ago #160629 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic ESA 50 ?
You can attach a letter if you wish, or you can use the information in the bit where you tell them about your problems.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.