× Members

assesement

More
7 years 10 months ago #160578 by fawndog
assesement was created by fawndog
Hello wonder if you can help me I am due to be assessed in august for my esa
after 3 years on it I have motor neurone disease (pma)and just wanted to know is when the medical forms drop through the door.by maximus (I think)will my current esa and dla money stop straight away or does it continue until a outcome as been resolved please could you advise thank you very much

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #160593 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic assesement

peter wrote: Hello wonder if you can help me I am due to be assessed in august for my esa
after 3 years on it I have motor neurone disease (pma)and just wanted to know is when the medical forms drop through the door.by maximus (I think)will my current esa and dla money stop straight away or does it continue until a outcome as been resolved please could you advise thank you very much

Your ESA will remain in payment until a new Decision on your claim is made. DLA is a separate benefit and so we would not expect it to be affected by whatever happens with your ESA claim.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: fawndog

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.