× Members

PIP Mediacl Assessment!!!

More
7 years 10 months ago #160612 by Hjane
PIP Mediacl Assessment!!! was created by Hjane
I had a home assessment by capita yesterday . It wasn't a pleasant experience . She was 45 minutes late ...no message sent , consequently she was very stressed , abrupt and didn't try to establish a rapport at all with me . 3/4 of the way through the assessment I had a speech attack ...total loss of speech is a symptom ...so as they can't accept anything written down it has to all be verbal that was that ...she said it didn't matter as it was nearly finished anyway ...continued to click on boxes on her computer without asking me any more questions . As I was still feeling awful she then let herself out saying ..hope you have a good day .! Don't have much hope in getting anything as she certainly didn't seem to know anything about my conditions ...had to ask how to say them ...should I complain now or wait until the letter comes ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #160614 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Mediacl Assessment!!!

Hjane wrote: I had a home assessment by capita yesterday . It wasn't a pleasant experience . She was 45 minutes late ...no message sent , consequently she was very stressed , abrupt and didn't try to establish a rapport at all with me . 3/4 of the way through the assessment I had a speech attack ...total loss of speech is a symptom ...so as they can't accept anything written down it has to all be verbal that was that ...she said it didn't matter as it was nearly finished anyway ...continued to click on boxes on her computer without asking me any more questions . As I was still feeling awful she then let herself out saying ..hope you have a good day .! Don't have much hope in getting anything as she certainly didn't seem to know anything about my conditions ...had to ask how to say them ...should I complain now or wait until the letter comes ?

I've moved your post to it's own topic.

Please don't post in other member's topics with your own questions, it's not fair on them and may result in the wrong advice being given.

You should be able to request the report in a couple days by phoning the DWP office dealing with your claim, I would wait until you see the report before making any decisions on a complaint.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 10 months ago #160620 by Hjane
Replied by Hjane on topic PIP Mediacl Assessment!!!
Sorry , first time I've used this forum re replies and questions .
The following user(s) said Thank You: slugsta

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.