× Members

esa f2F

More
7 years 10 months ago #160626 by ESA Headache
esa f2F was created by ESA Headache
I am so confused although this is not my 1st time of completing ESA50.

At a F2F a person has to score 15 points or above to qualify for the 'work related
activity group', these points are added up if any of the Descriptors apply from the whole of the ESA50?

Then to qualify for the Support group you have to qualify for 15 points in any 1 descriptor?

Do the 2 assessments go through at once, in which I mean is there only 1 assessment? Not 1 assessment to see if qualifying for 'work related activity group', then a follow continuation assessment for Support group

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #160635 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic esa f2F
Hi ESAH,

I'm sorry you are finding this so confusing. The system certainly is not easy to negotiate :(

There is only one face2face assessment (if one is deemed necessary). 15 points, across all descriptors, are needed to be judged 'not fit for work'. The Support Group is not points based - although some of the descriptors do score 15 points in their category.

Qualifying for the Support Group

Very often, the assessor will stop counting once the criteria have been satisfied.

You might want to bookmark this now so that you can find it easily in future. That will allow you to return and ask further questions/comments without having to start a new topic each time. It helps us enormously when everything relating to the same claim is kept in one place - and I hope you will find it useful too :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.