× Members

ESA50 - Handwritten or Typed?

More
7 years 10 months ago #160662 by Gopherd02
ESA50 - Handwritten or Typed? was created by Gopherd02
Hello all,

Just wondering whether completing the paper ESA50 I was sent by hand or typing it onto the downloadable version makes any difference on points awarded or being called for a face to face assessment?

Many thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #160671 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA50 - Handwritten or Typed?

Gopherd02 wrote: Hello all,

Just wondering whether completing the paper ESA50 I was sent by hand or typing it onto the downloadable version makes any difference on points awarded or being called for a face to face assessment?

Many thanks

It really depends in the nature of your conditions.

If you have dexterity problems then typing will in general be viewed as having less impact than writing, although is will still be a negative although you may be able to dilute this if you break the work down in to small manageable blocks, or use something like speech to text software.

There will also be an issue if you are hoping to score points for completing tasks as you will be showing a level of organisation and concentration which will be at odds with this.

If your problems are not in these areas then I would not expect it to have much affect.

Any decision on whether you are called for a F2F will largely be dependant on the content of your ESA50 and the information attached, whether it is hand written or typed will have little impact on this.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.