× Members

Successful paper based PIP appeal

More
7 years 9 months ago #161706 by Leofwen
Replied by Leofwen on topic Successful paper based PIP appeal
Low and behold , phoned the DWP to chase up successful appeal as I received my papers within a few days; they have no received theirs yet! What a familiar story and yet another delaying tactic. It will apparently be chased up urgently as I have been waiting over a year since MR and 21 months in total. I was so cheesed off today as it takes the shine off success and just goes on ad infinitum. But, I know it will be paid , just not when

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #161717 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Successful paper based PIP appeal
What an absolute pain!! :angry:

You might be able to help things along by sending DWP a copy of your tribunal decision notice.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 9 months ago #161775 by Leofwen
I will certainly do that ; thanks for the advice.

More
7 years 8 months ago #162603 by Leofwen
Hello
The saga continues! Phoned DWP today after speaking to them last week where I found they had not received my decision notice from the courts. I sent them a copy as suggested and it was apparently put on their system yesterday. It's only taken a month for this to happen. I was then informed that it could take up to two months before a final decision as there is a short delay as they are still making decisions on appeals from April. I did point out that 2 months and potentially 3 given that they had only put the decision on the system, is not a short delay especially on top of the 11/2 years it has already taken. Will undoubtedly get a phone call full if more apologies and excuses. What a nonsense!

More
7 years 8 months ago #162604 by Leofwen
How will a delay in the appeal decision being implemented affect claiming Carers Allowance as we have been waiting over a year now for a decision for pip which will be backdated over a year.

More
7 years 8 months ago #163572 by Leofwen
Have received award letter from DWP. The tribunal gave a five year award to June 2020. However letter from dwp gives award to 31 Dec 2016 , which makes it an 18 month award. Really sick of this now. Do you think this is an error? I have not been asked to reapply and nowhere does it say about review
Thanks guys

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.