× Members

DLA to PIP payments

More
7 years 10 months ago #161181 by thekirks14
DLA to PIP payments was created by thekirks14
My son was recently awarded high living and high mobility PIP. The letter states that his DLA will stop on 21 June and the first PIP payment will go in on 19th July (it clearly states on the letter that the payment is for PIP owed from 22nd June to 18th July). Thats fine, but his last DLA payment was 7th June. Will he get an additional payment for the final 2 weeks of DLA? I need to know so that we can budget for him. 6 weeks inbetween payments is a long time when you count on every penny!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #161200 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA to PIP payments

thekirks14 wrote: My son was recently awarded high living and high mobility PIP. The letter states that his DLA will stop on 21 June and the first PIP payment will go in on 19th July (it clearly states on the letter that the payment is for PIP owed from 22nd June to 18th July). Thats fine, but his last DLA payment was 7th June. Will he get an additional payment for the final 2 weeks of DLA? I need to know so that we can budget for him. 6 weeks inbetween payments is a long time when you count on every penny!!

Yes, he should receive a part payment.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tcake

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.