× Members

pip claim

More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #161508 by wayne
pip claim was created by wayne
In jan this year the dwp stopped my dla with no prior warning, after contacting them they told me i hadnt returned my P.I .P form {i never recieved it} so i requested a new form and sent it recorded delivery ,waited for a reply , i rang them again , they said they still had.nt received it ? i then went online to check that it had been received and signed for , it had . I rang again even sent an email showing the receipt to prove it had been received/signed for 4 imonths later i am still waiting . If you can please advise me on what i must do it would be very helpfull . I have a brain injury which affects cognitive memory and balance . I served for 11years in the Royal Engineers
thankyou

[name & address removed]
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by Gordon.
The topic has been locked.
More
7 years 10 months ago #161510 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip claim
Wayne

We answered your question on Monday. See

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?view=top...=10&id=109840#161341

You can always find your previous posts by clicking on the Profiles tab or your name as it appears in the forum.

I'm locking this topic, please make any further posts in the above topic.

Thank you

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.