× Members

Occupational Therapist (OT)

More
8 years 2 months ago #161756 by chafur47
Occupational Therapist (OT) was created by chafur47
Can an OT ask the DWP to contact a claimant and assess them for PIP?

Can the OT contact the DWP and request to be sent a copy of the form, additional info sent from the claimant?

I have an ot who consistently lied in her report, on all counts. I have no a solicitor who is helping. During the 2nd assessment for a care package, she cross examined me, grilled me and made demands which I refused to comply, such as me making an appointment to meet my new GP, that she would come to my home on that day, watch me and my carer how I walk down a few steps, how I sit, how I get in the taxi, how I sit on my wheelchair, and come with me to the GP then back home...well the GP willnot have my medical notes yet..no point in seeing her.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #161765 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Occupational Therapist (OT)

chafur47 wrote: Can an OT ask the DWP to contact a claimant and assess them for PIP?

Can the OT contact the DWP and request to be sent a copy of the form, additional info sent from the claimant?

I have an ot who consistently lied in her report, on all counts. I have no a solicitor who is helping. During the 2nd assessment for a care package, she cross examined me, grilled me and made demands which I refused to comply, such as me making an appointment to meet my new GP, that she would come to my home on that day, watch me and my carer how I walk down a few steps, how I sit, how I get in the taxi, how I sit on my wheelchair, and come with me to the GP then back home...well the GP willnot have my medical notes yet..no point in seeing her.

The OT has no authority to access your PIP or ESA information.

As to the other matters, make a complaint to the Local Authority.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 2 months ago #161773 by chafur47
Replied by chafur47 on topic Occupational Therapist (OT)
Than you. She assessmed for a home care package. I have a solicitor who is taking care of this.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.