× Members

pip queries

More
7 years 11 months ago #158873 by Maggie belle
pip queries was created by Maggie belle
Good evening, i have just recieved my letter from dwp regarding my dla coming to an end, which is at the end of sept 2016, they need to know by the 9th of june 2016 whether i am going to apply for pip, of course i am, question is do u know if i will have my new decision on pip made by the time my dla expires. Many thanks. Maggie :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #158881 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic pip queries
Hi Maggie and Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explain where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

PIP decisions are taking some time again. However, as long as you do everything in the timescale given by DWP, if your PIP decision is not made in time the DLA award will be extended. DLA will remain in payment until 4 weeks after the PIP decision is made.

Everything you need to know about the application will be found in the PIP guide. If there is anything you do not understand, please ask and we will do our best to help.

PIP help for claimants

YOU might want to bookmark/favourite this on your web browser now so that you will find it easily in future. That will allow you to return with further questions/comments without having to start a new topic each time. It helps us enormously when everything relating to the same claim is kept in one place - and I hope you will find it useful too :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by slugsta.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maggie belle

More
7 years 10 months ago #161010 by Maggie belle
Replied by Maggie belle on topic pip queries
I'm needing help in filling in my pip form plz, how do I go about getting advice on it thank u.

More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #161015 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic pip queries
Hi Maggie,

I have merged your query with the previous topic relating to your PIP. Please keep all your PIP queries in this topic. You will find it easily in future if you bookmark/favourite it on your web browser now.

The first place you should look is our PIP guide

PIP help for claimants

If you are looking for face to face help, you can try CAB. If they are not able to help (in time) there might be a group or association related to your condition (for instance, 'MIND' for people with mental health problems or RNIB for people with sight impairment).

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by slugsta.

More
7 years 10 months ago #161305 by Maggie belle
Replied by Maggie belle on topic pip queries
Good morning, I received my pip questionnaire this morning, need help in filling it in plz, if u can help. Thank u

More
7 years 10 months ago #161344 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip queries

Maggie belle wrote: Good morning, I received my pip questionnaire this morning, need help in filling it in plz, if u can help. Thank u

Have a look at the PIP Claim guide and other documents on the following link/

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/pip

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.