× Members

Deed Poll Name Change - How to tell ESA and DLA

More
7 years 9 months ago #162026 by DWPEX
Hi

Need to let ESA and DLA people know about my name change. Don't much relish the thought of talking to them but will if I have to.

What's the best way to do this and will it cause reassessment or masses of forms? What, if anything, do I need to send them?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #162046 by Gordon

DWPEX wrote: Hi

Need to let ESA and DLA people know about my name change. Don't much relish the thought of talking to them but will if I have to.

What's the best way to do this and will it cause reassessment or masses of forms? What, if anything, do I need to send them?

You will need to contact both departments.

I would write a covering letter explaining the change in name and include a copy of the Deed Poll. It's possible that they may require the original, in which case you can get some certified copies made up, although this will cost you.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: DWPEX

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.