× Members

PIP

More
7 years 9 months ago #162042 by Janeroser
PIP was created by Janeroser
I had my PIP assessment on Monday. I felt intimidated from the time I arrived to the time I left. I was assessed by a Mental Health worker although all my symptoms are physical and on several occasions she admitted that she had no idea what some of my symptoms related to and it was down to me to explain. Some of the questions asked were what ifs. What would you do if your husband had a heart attack could you get yourself a drink. It was clear to see what was happening it was like the Spanish Inquisition
People were being turned away because assessors had phoned in sick it was quite chaotic. We were also being watched at all times by this person who by his dress and body language was very intimidating not a good experience and I really donnt think I've got a chance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #162065 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP
Janeroser

Well at least it is over. :)

I've given up trying to predict the outcome of an assessment based on how the interview went. we seen t o many results go against the form.

PIP Decision are taking at least 8 weeks in most areas at the moment.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 9 months ago #162112 by Jianne1274
Replied by Jianne1274 on topic PIP
Hi Janeroser
I too had my assessment on Monday ..so I just wanted to wish you luck :)

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.