× Members

Which help guide do I need?

More
7 years 9 months ago #162073 by NA
Which help guide do I need? was created by NA
Can somebody tell me. I was put in the ESA support group indefinitely in 2009 using the old style form. I have now had a new style form (with the cancer question on page 20) as they want to reassess my health. The web site says to use the pre 2013 help file, but as soon as you open it, it says IF the p20 cancer question is the ESA50 being filled in, to use the NEW guide! Does anyone know which of the help guides I should be working from?
Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #162082 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Which help guide do I need?
N

Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explain where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

In case you are not aware, your real name appears to be showing in the forum, if you want to change this then follow the instructions in the following FAQ

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

It's the latest guides at the top of the ESA section.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 9 months ago #162084 by NA
Replied by NA on topic Which help guide do I need?
Hello Gordon.
Thanks for that advice. Also I will change my name tag after this.
NA

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.