× Members

dwp wants to contact me to fill in pip2 form?

More
7 years 10 months ago #162389 by vipster76
i suffer from psychosis and when i answered "yes" to the mental health question on the phone the guy said because i answered yes they will be contacting me so i can get help to fill in the form by a dwp person?

should i allow them to help?

or stick to your pdf file?

thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #162404 by shelam
Hello Vipster

It really depends on how confident you are at filling in the form as to whether you manage on your own with the aid of the guides. If your supporting evidence is strong, and you feel you are in control of the procedure, then the guides should give you the help you need.

If you are doubtful about trusting the DWP in their efforts to help, do you have a member of family or a friend to help you, or perhaps you could contact the CAB or DIAL and they would be able to advise you.

If you decide to go ahead on your own, and hit on a problem, then please don;t hesitate to get on to us as soon as possible and perhaps we will be able to help you. If you bookmark this page, then you will be able to get back to us easily and we will have quick access to your emails etc. I hope you can manage the form. We are here if you need us. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: vipster76

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonlatetrainBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.