× Members

Frogman's Topic

More
7 years 10 months ago #162451 by Frogman
I went for my assessment a month ago tomorrow and I haven't heard anything yet, I had been for an assessment once before under Atos. This time it was really strange...hardly any questions and when it came to the physical bit she said she not carry on due to my blood pressure and fear of triggering an angina attack.one thing I didn't like was she turned the blood pressure monitor around so I could not see the reading. I'm waiting to go into hospital for an op due to another problem so I don't know if this made any difference this tim.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #162472 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Help! Phone call from ESA after medical

Frogman9 wrote: I went for my assessment a month ago tomorrow and I haven't heard anything yet, I had been for an assessment once before under Atos. This time it was really strange...hardly any questions and when it came to the physical bit she said she not carry on due to my blood pressure and fear of triggering an angina attack.one thing I didn't like was she turned the blood pressure monitor around so I could not see the reading. I'm waiting to go into hospital for an op due to another problem so I don't know if this made any difference this tim.

Please don't post in other member's topics, it's not fair on them and can lead to the wrong advice being given or taken.

I would not read too much into how the assessment went, easier said than done, we regularly see members report that how the assessment went had no relation to the Decision that resulted.

You can request a copy of the assessment report, this will give you an idea of how the assessor viewed your problems, just phone the DWP office dealing with your claim.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frogman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris