× Members

ESAclaim form online.

More
7 years 10 months ago #162589 by pamela
ESAclaim form online. was created by pamela
Please can you you tell me where to find the online ESA renewal claim form to save and print off.
I have looked around but am confused with it all.
My ESA ends Nov 2016 so I assume I will recieve a new form at least six weeks in advance to complete.

With thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #162590 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic ESAclaim form online.
Hi Pamela,

An ESA claim does not 'end' until a new decision is made. However, DWP do seem to be sticking to the expected reassessment dates in most cases.

It is a good idea to be starting on the PDF form and getting evidence together as you are. Hopefully this will make the process less stressful for you when the time comes.

Using The PDF Version Of The ESA50 Questionnaire

You might wish to bookmark/favourite this on your web browser now so that you can find it easily in future. This will allow you to return with further questions or comments relating to your ESA without having to start a new topic each time. It helps us enormously when everything relating to the same claim is kept in one place - and I hope you will find it useful too :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by slugsta.

More
7 years 10 months ago #162594 by pamela
Replied by pamela on topic ESAclaim form online.
Hello Mrs. Hurtyback,
Thank You for your information,
this is exactly the same page I keep reaching can you tell me if there is a ESA claim form to download anywhere.I do not need the Income Related part of the form as I recieve the contributions rate of the ESA and am not entitled to the Income related part of ESA.

Thanks.

More
7 years 10 months ago #162595 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESAclaim form online.

pamela s wrote: Hello Mrs. Hurtyback,
this is exactly the same page I keep reaching can you tell me if there is a ESA claim form to download anywhere.I do not need the Income Related part of the form as I recieve the contributions rate of the ESA and am not entitled to the Income related part of ESA.

Thanks.

Do you mean an ESA1, to actually claim ESA? Rather than an ESA50 to explain your disabilities!

www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/upl...19631/esa1-print.pdf

The ESA1 is only needed to make the initial claim after that it's always an ESA50.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 10 months ago #162596 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic ESAclaim form online.

pamela s wrote: Hello Mrs. Hurtyback,

Thanks.

If you do mean that you need the ESA50 form, there is a link to it on the page I gave. Otherwise, it can be found on the gov. site.

More
7 years 10 months ago #162597 by pamela
Replied by pamela on topic ESAclaim form online.
Thank you Gordon,
I must mean an ESA50 FORM as I am already in reciept of ESA just waiting for a renewal claim form and would liked to have done a copy in advance.
Thanks.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.