× Members

atos or capita assesment?

More
7 years 9 months ago #162618 by Fizgog1
atos or capita assesment? was created by Fizgog1
Hi,
how can I find out whether I'm going to be assessed by Atos or Capita, and where the likely assessment center is for my area?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #162636 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic atos or capita assesment?
Hi Fizgog,

Whether you are assessed by ATOS or Capita depends on your postcode. Once you have found which assessment provider will be involved, you should be able to do a web search for the assessment centres.

www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/upl...pip-postcode-map.pdf

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by slugsta.

More
7 years 9 months ago #162713 by Fizgog1
Replied by Fizgog1 on topic atos or capita assesment?
Just renewed my membership :) I am about to be transferred from dla to pip. My question is, will it be Atos or Capita that assesses me, and where are the assessment centers. I know you had an informative map the last time I was a member - but I cannot seem to locate that.

Thanks

More
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #162717 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic atos or capita assesment?
See above

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by slugsta.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.