× Members

My Home PIP Assessment

More
7 years 9 months ago #162911 by Treacle1983
Replied by Treacle1983 on topic My Home PIP Assessment
Yeah I couldn't spot this that Mary was referring to?

Though maybe it was a private message function I had not spotted?

Mary wrote: Hi Treacle1983 i sent you a separate message asking how you medical went thanks for this great explanation of your medical and what happened. I will watch out for the pen dropping thing! im glad yours went well and it wasn't too bad for you im keeping my fingers crossed for my medical on Monday!

Mx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #163057 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic My Home PIP Assessment
Ah, I see. No, we don't have a private message function so I'm afraid I don't know what she meant by that.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 9 months ago #163059 by Mary
Replied by Mary on topic My Home PIP Assessment
Sorry Treacle1983 i just meant i sent you a message like this lol i had asked how your medical went but you had already posted your great explanation of your medical sorry for the confusion! :)

Mx

More
7 years 9 months ago #163574 by Treacle1983
Have had text messages this morning to say I qualify for pip and first payment within the next 2 weeks

No idea yet what i've qualified for - but i'm delighted and eagerly awaiting my letter and requested report

I was hoping for enhanced on daily living as need a lot of help bathing/getting dressed/cooking etc..

For mobility I'm fairly sure i'll get 10 points for 20-50 metres aided and nothing on the journey section so standard for mobility which i'll be happy with - but you never know I might get those extra 2 points on the journey question

I'll keep you updated!

More
7 years 9 months ago #163576 by Treacle1983
Phoned to get extra info:

First payment with back pay will be £615.20 on 21st July
Then £307.60 every 4 weeks on a friday
Been awarded until 7th July 2020

Got 8 points on Living and 10 on Mobility so standard rate on both

Was hoping for enhanced on Living - but I'll see what report says and prob will not argue it

More
7 years 9 months ago #163612 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic My Home PIP Assessment
Treacle

A reserved congratulations.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Treacle1983

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.