× Members

Pip renewal form

More
7 years 9 months ago #162880 by ES Barnes
Pip renewal form was created by ES Barnes
Can anyone point me in the right direction to fill in the renewal form for PIP, I was only awarded for the first time last year, to be renewed in July 2017.
The form has 3 boxes beside the descriptors
Easier
Same
Harder
Then space for your reason for change
I would appreciate any advice as I am stressed out

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #162890 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip renewal form

Susie B wrote: Can anyone point me in the right direction to fill in the renewal form for PIP, I was only awarded for the first time last year, to be renewed in July 2017.
The form has 3 boxes beside the descriptors
Easier
Same
Harder
Then space for your reason for change
I would appreciate any advice as I am stressed out

This is a brand new form that has literally only just been released and we are still struggling to get a copy of it.

If you can scan it, removing any personal details and send a copy to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. that would assist us greatly.

At the moment all we can suggest is that you complete it as best you can looking at how your limitations have changed since you were last assessed, if indeed they have, our best guess is that if there are changes noted by you then you will receive a PIP2 to complete.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 9 months ago #162919 by Orangeblossom
Replied by Orangeblossom on topic Pip renewal form
Sounds like a helpful form

More
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #163140 by ES Barnes
Replied by ES Barnes on topic Pip renewal form
Sorry don't have the facility to scan and send it. If you can suggest how I do it I will willing oblige.If you send me an address I will get it photo copied for you.[removed]. This form covers every area as other did,
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by Gordon.

More
7 years 9 months ago #163143 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip renewal form

Susie B wrote: Sorry don't have the facility to scan and send it. If you can suggest how I do it I will willing oblige.If you send me an address I will get it photo copied for you.[removed]. This form covers every area as other did,

Don't worry we have made a Freedom of Information request, it will just take a bit longer :(

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 9 months ago #163148 by annief
Replied by annief on topic Pip renewal form
a friend of mine who works for the department says this new process only started on 25th June. She has not yet got a copy of the form but has asked for one too!
Apparently the decision maker will look at the information on the returned form along side the previous assessment documentation to see if they can make a decision without it going back to the assessment provider. Some people will still have to be assessed by an assessment provider if they don't have enough information to make a decision.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon, Orangeblossom, ES Barnes

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.