× Members

Can't find address to post appeal or even the form

More
7 years 10 months ago #162925 by UmmB
Sorry, i think this is meant to be straightforward but i am unable to get hold o the SSCS1A form. My husband went to the job centre and they printed off SSCS1 form. Is this different to the one i need to appeal my PIP MR decision? I clicked the link to take me to HMCTS site but when i search the form, not doesn't come up. Can someone possibly send me a direct link for this and also the address please?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #162930 by shelam
Hello UmmB

I think you'll find the help you need in the 'Members Only' guides.

Go to Members only Guides and click on PIP;

Go to PIP Appeals Click on this and download Guide to PIP Appeals. This should direct you to the form you need.

For the best possible help in filling in the form etc, also download

Guide to PIP Appeal Submissions.

Hopefully this should give you all the help you need.

If you bookmark this page you'll get straight back to us and we'll be able to help you immediately if you have any other queries. Good luck with the Appeal :)

More
7 years 10 months ago #162941 by UmmB
Hi, yes I have been referring to the PIP appeal guide but not sure that I can find the address in there. I have a form SSCS1 form which looks like the first one on the samples. If this is ok then could you possibly copy and paste the address I need to send it to please?

More
7 years 10 months ago #162943 by UmmB
Hi, I have just realised that form SSCS1a is simply a guide how to fill out form SSCS1 form and this contains the address I need. I will post this as soon as possible.
Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: slugsta

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris