× Members

MR Success!!!

More
7 years 9 months ago #162963 by india
MR Success!!! was created by india
Dear All

Just got text to say the DWP have overturned their 0 points PIP decision to say I have now qualified! I don't have the details but I am absolutely crying with relief. Thank you so much...I could not have achieved this without this trenendous site.

They are about to make my first payment - do they back date...I am guessing not but tbh just so so grateful.

India

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #162972 by shelam
Replied by shelam on topic MR Success!!!
Hello India

So pleased you have had your award overturned. Thank you for letting us know, and for the nice things you have to say about the Site.

Please let us know what award you get, and if you need any help in the future, please get back to us. If you bookmark the page then you will get back to us easily and we be able to help you without having to search for you initial mail.

Good luck :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: india

More
7 years 9 months ago #163050 by india
Replied by india on topic MR Success!!!
Thank you Shelam

Do you know if PIP MR is backdated to date of decision or right back to start of my original claim??

Still cannot believe I have got a recon on 0 points...it just shows you should never give up on what you are entitled to.

More
7 years 9 months ago #163062 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic MR Success!!!
Hi India,

Congratulations on the MR success!

Backpayment depends on whether this was a new claim or a switch from DLA.

If this was a new claim you will get payments from the date the claim started. If you were already on DLA, this will continue for 4 weeks and then PIP will start.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: india

More
7 years 9 months ago #163107 by india
Replied by india on topic MR Success!!!
Dear All

Thank you again.

I could not have achieved this without your site. I would recommend anyone going through this process to sign up. The subs fee is worth every penny.

India
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.