× Members

Dla to Pip

• Elizabeth thompson
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 9 months ago #163051 by Elizabeth thompson
Dla to Pip was created by Elizabeth thompson
Afternoon.iv just did a telephone call regarding going from DLA TO PIP.what is the best advice can you give me to compliting the forms when the come .I'm not sure how to look on the site for help with them .I would much appreciate your help .iv been on DLA now for a lot of years .I'm 67 so wasn't old enough when the new age was brought in for PIP at 64 .thank you .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #163066 by shelam
Replied by shelam on topic Dla to Pip
Hello Elizabeth

We'll try to help you find your way around the site; but first of all, your full name is showing on your post. If you would like to change that go to

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

To help you find your way round the site, go to

Welcome to Benefits and Work

If you go to the Members only Guides, and look under PIP, this should lead you to all the information you need.

If you need any more help, please get back to us. If you bookmark this page, then you should be able to get back to us easily and we be able to find your previous mail and be able to help you quickly. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.