× Members

PIP Payment while waiting for appeal

More
7 years 9 months ago #163155 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Payment while waiting for appeal

Chris wrote: OK thanks. Now I have to start preparing my appeal. Looking through some of the case law I think I stand very little chance!

I was hoping it would be backdated to the time I asked for a review because I do not know how long the review normally takes but in my case I requested it in early January and despite many phone calls I only received the result today (July 12th)! Seven months! Is this a record?
Chris

I would stay clear of Case Law unless there is something that specifically addresses your situation, the way to win an appeal is to show that you meet the criteria!

Go through your PIP2 form, the assessment report and the PIP Claim guide and make sure that you have explained why you meet the specific criteria defined in the legislation, if not then explain why you do.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.