× Members

face to face assesment

More
7 years 10 months ago #163172 by part76
face to face assesment was created by part76
hi all hope everyone is fine well the dreaded appointment for a face to face for my partner has arrived. its with capita in Birmingham 12-22 new hall street has anyone been there can you tell me if there is on site parking and are there lifts did you have to wait long thanks her appointment is for 16.55 on the 18th July so not long now ill let you all know how it goes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #163192 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic face to face assesment
I'm not sure if you have used our PIP guide during the claim? It has a section that describes what to expect on the day'

PIP help for claimants

Good luck (although luck should not come into it!).

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by slugsta.

More
7 years 10 months ago #163205 by part76
Replied by part76 on topic face to face assesment
yes thank you we have used you guide to fill in the form just wanted to konw if anyone had been assessed here thanks for your reply

Moderators: GordonlatetrainBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.