× Members

Sending medical evidence onto Atos

More
7 years 9 months ago #163217 by amberkindness
Sending medical evidence onto Atos was created by amberkindness
Hello,

I recently asked my consultant to write a letter in support of my pip and was going to send this to DWP. However I received an appointment to see a HP from Atos today.

Once I have the letter is it worth sending this on to ATOS or bring it along to the consultation with me? The consultation is relatively soon.

Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #163241 by shelam
Replied by shelam on topic Sending medical evidence onto Atos
Hello Amberkindness

Perhaps the best idea would be to take a copy of the letter from your Consultant and send it along to ATOS, and also take either the original or another copy along to your face to face meeting? That way you can be sure that the assessor has a view of the letter at some time and can't ignore it!

Good luck with the interview :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: amberkindness

More
7 years 9 months ago #163522 by amberkindness
Replied by amberkindness on topic Sending medical evidence onto Atos
Quick question, do I send the letter to the ATOS assessment centre I am going to or a main office? I don't have the address of their main office.

Thank you.

More
7 years 9 months ago #163524 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Sending medical evidence onto Atos

amberkindness wrote: Quick question, do I send the letter to the ATOS assessment centre I am going to or a main office? I don't have the address of their main office.

Thank you.

Send it to where you are being assessed.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: amberkindness

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.