× Members

Regarding Pip I have severe ringing sounds

More
7 years 9 months ago #163253 by holdingout
Regarding Pip I have severe ringing sounds was created by holdingout
We had the dreaded letter inviting us to apply for change from Dla to pip after 18 years of being on DLA with no change, Regarding Dla to Pip I have severe ringing sounds in both ears the last 20 years among a long list of other brain damage symptoms, and am on Dla middle care and high rate mobility and cannot hear because of it when using a phone, so will it be a problem if my wife's requests a Pip 1 form to be sent to us instead of me or her trying to do it on the phone, please tell me what you think need to get pip 1 done soon as possible.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #163283 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Regarding Pip I have severe ringing sounds

holdingout wrote: We had the dreaded letter inviting us to apply for change from Dla to pip after 18 years of being on DLA with no change, Regarding Dla to Pip I have severe ringing sounds in both ears the last 20 years among a long list of other brain damage symptoms, and am on Dla middle care and high rate mobility and cannot hear because of it when using a phone, so will it be a problem if my wife's requests a Pip 1 form to be sent to us instead of me or her trying to do it on the phone, please tell me what you think need to get pip 1 done soon as possible.

It shouldn't be a problems for your wife to phone on your behalf, just be with her when she makes the call so that you can authorise the DWP to speak to her.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: holdingout

More
7 years 9 months ago #163296 by holdingout
Replied by holdingout on topic Regarding Pip I have severe ringing sounds
rung the number 3 times so far and a lady keeps saying cant take our pip1 on phone because system is down!!!

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.