× Members

Home Visit or Office Based Assessment

More
7 years 9 months ago #163441 by nicolec
Replied by nicolec on topic Home Visit or Office Based Assessment
I have had a nightmare trying to get a home assessment from esa I have servere mobility problems due to constant pain which is still undiagnosed after nearly four years, I had assistant from welfare rights to fill in my work capability form and once I received a assessment that's when I had to contact assessment centre for a home assessment which I was told I would need written evidence as to why I need a home assessment, and explained I was still awaiting my full medical records from drs again as I sent DWP them for my PIP claim and DWP ended up destroying them under data protection act. But i got the written evidence as to why I needed a home assessment and sent this to the assessment centre to then be refused an told the evidence is insufficient enough! I explained I cannot attended unless home assessment to then be told that the DWP would send me a form to explain my reason why didn't attend an evidence to support my reasons I contacted DWP to find out the outcome which I was told your reasons have been accepted for not attended and require home assessment which has been referred to the assessment centre so I ring to be then informed they have still refused a home assessment but couldn't give me any explanation why but I get told to ring another number to find out if they have the evidence the DWP had on my reasons to not going my assessment which I spoke to a very understanding lady which explained I needed written evidence for home assessment explained I got and sent that to them an still refused I believed this was because they had no medical evidence so today as received all evidence she gave me a fax number as this would be quickest way to receive and ask for second opinion for home assessment now they have all evidence

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.