× Members

Pip1 done

More
7 years 9 months ago #163474 by holdingout
Pip1 done was created by holdingout
My wife had to ring in my Pip 1 her self because I cant hear on phones, the person who took her details had me just say yes to what my wife was doing on my behalf.

During the conversation my wife was asked if she would like the DLA records from the past to be used and she said yes.

I had thought from the sample forms I downloaded on here that I would be getting the Pip 1 rang in form back to sign, but the lady told my wife on the phone, that if we had not had the pip 2 !! form in the post to us within next 3 weeks to ring the phone line.

is this standard practise , its so important we gat a fair crack of the whip after being on DLA 18 years now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #163491 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip1 done

holdingout wrote: My wife had to ring in my Pip 1 her self because I cant hear on phones, the person who took her details had me just say yes to what my wife was doing on my behalf.

During the conversation my wife was asked if she would like the DLA records from the past to be used and she said yes.

I had thought from the sample forms I downloaded on here that I would be getting the Pip 1 rang in form back to sign, but the lady told my wife on the phone, that if we had not had the pip 2 !! form in the post to us within next 3 weeks to ring the phone line.

is this standard practise , its so important we gat a fair crack of the whip after being on DLA 18 years now.

When PIP was first introduced the PIP1 was regularly send out for signature, but this is no longer the case. The PIP1 is only used to check the claimants eligibility to claim PIP in the first place, so it should not be a issue.

I would phone if you don't receive the PIP2 within 10 days of the call.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.