× Members

why send me for assesment

More
7 years 9 months ago #163530 by louisbenji
why send me for assesment was created by louisbenji
hi can someone tell me whats going on here please will try to cut short jan this year got work capability questionaire sent off 3 feb 5 wks went by phoned asked why hadnt heard nothing maximus said they wrote to gp man on phone said it was prob to see if i had to have a face to face asessment couple of weeks went by phoned back was told gp had only just replied they hadnt made decision yet sorry forgot to say i have been on esa for around 10 yrs when it was ib i also get dla was told no decision yet then to my horror got letter to go for a face to face medical assesment the whole thing was awful my freind took me by car took over an hour and a half to get there i have severe authiritis and neurophidy amongst other things it truly was dreadfull got through it that was 6 july i had it waited a few weeks heard nothing phoned told me no decision yet phoned again a couple of occasions no decission so went to my gp asked what was put in my esa113 form he basicly said my mobility was poor and other things wich i thought was in my favour one question asks could the patient travel to an examination by public transport or taxi he has clearly ticked no and they made me go why. does someone know whats going on i only found this out the other day when i got a copy of the esa113 from my gp otherwise i would not have gone to it it is nearly 6 months now i am worried sick they are going to take my esa away from me the not knowing and dreading that post coming each day is torture why did they make me go for the assesment and why am i waiting so long can someone put my mind at rest please thankyou all the best jackie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #163585 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic why send me for assesment
jacky

ESA Decisions are usually taking 2-4 weeks so it's not entirely surprising that you have not heard anything yet.

Did you ask for a home assessment? As you have had your face to face it obviously somewhat arbitrary now.

I'm afraid it is virtually impossible to predict what award will be made based on how the claimant thought the assessment wnt.

Hopefully you will hear this week

Best of luck.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.