× Members

DWP customer satisfaction - TNS BMRB research

More
7 years 10 months ago #163553 by Vicky
I received a letter on Saturday which was from DWP, but said that I had been selected to help in a research study to find out about people's experiences of using pensions and disability services.

The research is being carried out by an organisation called TNS BMRB and will involve a 15 minute telephone conversation.

This seems to be a separate study from the online survey which was referred to by B&W in the last newsletter.

I'd be interested to know if anyone else has been contacted and also if B&W are aware of this study?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #163555 by shelam
Hi Vicky

don't know the answer to this so am opening it up for members to reply. :)

More
7 years 10 months ago #163558 by Derek4
Hi Vicky,

Not sure if it's the same thing, but several years ago I was selected to take part in a group meeting of IB claimants to give views on Jobcentreplus performance. The survey was conducted by a research company not part of the DWP.

Food and snacks were provided and we were each paid £20 for participating.

We were assured that we would remain anonymous - our identities would not be attached to our comments.

Personally, I wouldn't have bothered taking part if it wasn't for the £20.

Regards,

Derek

More
7 years 10 months ago #163679 by Vicky
Hi Derek,
Thanks for replying.
This just involves a phone call. No payment involved. However, since my PIP experience has been so dire I'm willing to let this company know the details. Obviously, this has been a random selection of claimants.
Hopefully, if enough people report how badly DWP are treating us it might help improve the situation. I have to admit that I'm only extremely vaguely optimistic that this will happen.
BW

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris