× Members

DWP customer satisfaction - TNS BMRB research

More
7 years 9 months ago #163553 by Vicky
I received a letter on Saturday which was from DWP, but said that I had been selected to help in a research study to find out about people's experiences of using pensions and disability services.

The research is being carried out by an organisation called TNS BMRB and will involve a 15 minute telephone conversation.

This seems to be a separate study from the online survey which was referred to by B&W in the last newsletter.

I'd be interested to know if anyone else has been contacted and also if B&W are aware of this study?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #163555 by shelam
Hi Vicky

don't know the answer to this so am opening it up for members to reply. :)

More
7 years 9 months ago #163558 by Derek4
Hi Vicky,

Not sure if it's the same thing, but several years ago I was selected to take part in a group meeting of IB claimants to give views on Jobcentreplus performance. The survey was conducted by a research company not part of the DWP.

Food and snacks were provided and we were each paid £20 for participating.

We were assured that we would remain anonymous - our identities would not be attached to our comments.

Personally, I wouldn't have bothered taking part if it wasn't for the £20.

Regards,

Derek

More
7 years 9 months ago #163679 by Vicky
Hi Derek,
Thanks for replying.
This just involves a phone call. No payment involved. However, since my PIP experience has been so dire I'm willing to let this company know the details. Obviously, this has been a random selection of claimants.
Hopefully, if enough people report how badly DWP are treating us it might help improve the situation. I have to admit that I'm only extremely vaguely optimistic that this will happen.
BW

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.