× Members

ESA payment reference changed to JSA

More
7 years 9 months ago #163577 by mariaz18
ESA payment reference changed to JSA was created by mariaz18
Hello,

I originally applied for ESA in March 2013 and was put into Support Group without a face to face. Since then I have kept getting ESA even through the 3 year maximum reassessment period has passed.

Today I have noticed in my bank account the same amount payment I get for ESA but the reference is JSA instead of EESA?

Can someone shed some light on this please?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #163614 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA payment reference changed to JSA

mariaz18 wrote: Hello,

I originally applied for ESA in March 2013 and was put into Support Group without a face to face. Since then I have kept getting ESA even through the 3 year maximum reassessment period has passed.

Today I have noticed in my bank account the same amount payment I get for ESA but the reference is JSA instead of EESA?

Can someone shed some light on this please?

The ESA payment system is piggy backed onto the JSA one, so any manual or ad hoc payment will show as JSA rather than the normal ESA one, it might be connected to your PIP award.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.