× Members

Local service complinace telephone interview

More
7 years 9 months ago #163580 by Callaway1
I received this last week and its stressing me out! Does anybody know anything about them please?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #163616 by Gordon

Neil wrote: I received this last week and its stressing me out! Does anybody know anything about them please?

There are lots of reasons why you may have been asked to attend, claimants are selected at random, there may be an anomaly in regard you bank accounts that has been flagged by HRMC to the DWP, or it is possible that you have been reported.

I realise that this won't help your anxiety but the vast majority of these interviews go no further.

If it would be easier for you then you can ask for it to be held at your home and you should consider having someone with you if only for moral support.

Hope it goes OK.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.