× Members

Pip re assessment

More
7 years 9 months ago #163644 by Mike
Pip re assessment was created by Mike
Hi all had my pip reassessment today although current claim is until May 2017, I have heard that as soon as a decision is made a new claim starts immediately not at end of current claim whether it continues at standard enhanced or nothing at all . I guess this is all too new for anyone to have experienced this situation yet as soon as I find out for sure I will be back on forum
Waiting in anticipation

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #163658 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Pip re assessment
Hi Mike,

Gordon answered this question here

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?view=top...=10&id=110249#163495

Please keep all matters relating to the same claim in one topic, then we will all be able to refer back to what has already been said.

I have deleted your post that was the duplicate of this one.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.