× Members

End of DLA to PIP for Adult learning service user

More
7 years 9 months ago #163674 by Wizadawe
Hi .Im an adult learning carer for three young men two of whom are with the local authority Learning disabilities team.
One of the young men is now having to do the DLA to
Pip change over .
My question is being Adult learning service user will the pip change over be easier with the support of these teams .

I've been dreading this as all three of these young men are supported wholly by myself I'm worried that removal may jeopardize their placement with me .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #163701 by Gordon

Wizadawe wrote: Hi .Im an adult learning carer for three young men two of whom are with the local authority Learning disabilities team.
One of the young men is now having to do the DLA to
Pip change over .
My question is being Adult learning service user will the pip change over be easier with the support of these teams .

I've been dreading this as all three of these young men are supported wholly by myself I'm worried that removal may jeopardize their placement with me .

I'm not entirely sure what you are asking, forgive me :(

If you are talking about what support the Learning Disabilities team can provide with completing the PIP2 then you will need to speak to them.

If you are asking whether the claimant being under the Learning Disabilities team will help show that they meet the PIP criteria, then I would expect it to be of general value, but PIP has specific criteria and they will need to show that they meet this criteria to score points.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.