× Members

ESA MEDICAL

More
7 years 9 months ago #163700 by Frank
ESA MEDICAL was created by Frank
Hi can anyone help please paid yesterday to be a member got a activation code don't no where that goes looked and can't find, when I logged in just the same as when I was not a member need help got medical Thursday

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #163720 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA MEDICAL
F

Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explain where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

In case you are not aware, your real name appears to be showing in the forum, if you want to change this then follow the instructions in the following FAQ

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

You don't need to activate your account, you should now have access to all of the guides in the Members Only area.

The ESA guides are on the following link and include a section that explain the assessment process and the questions that you are likely to be asked.

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/esa1

If you have further questions then please reply to this post and we will do our best to help.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris