× Members

PIP PA4 REPORT REQUEST

More
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #164071 by MrFibro
PIP PA4 REPORT REQUEST was created by MrFibro
Hi to all members,

I have put together a mock letter prior to me posting to the DWP as in regards to my recent pip renewal. their decision letter has taken almost a week before landing in my hall way on Saturday morning.

My question is should I send off this mock letter see below...

Department for Works and Pensions
Personal Independence Payment 1
Mail Handling Site A
Wolverhampton
WV98 1AA

[removed]

Dear Department for Works and Pensions,

I have just received on Saturday XX.XX.2016 your decision (I’VE LOOKED AT YOUR AWARD) letter dated (XX.XX.2016) for my recent PIP reassessment, which was conducted on Monday XX.XX.2016 by your Capita Assessor.

I am writing to you requesting that you send me a full complete NO PAGES MISSING copy of the Capita’s assessors PIP PA4 report immediately so I can thoroughly read through and evaluate its full contents.

I look forward to your quick response in my receiving the requested report

Yours sincerely

(ME)
...................................................................................

Then after studying the PIPA4 report, write to the DWP requesting a Mandatory Reconsideration? As having & read the report will give me more scope what i'm up against.

Or is it worth my while sending off for the PIP4A report & requesting in writing for a MR ?

Or alternately just send to the DWP a double request letter asking for them to send me the pip4a report, and asking them for a MR?.

Also explaining to them that they have only just received their decision letter, which is almost a week gone by now. which leaves me just 3 weeks to sort out the MR ?

Further explaining I need the pip4a report a.s.a.p. and in the meantime lodge my MR request to the DWP stating that I will send in further information to them as soon as I get it.

My reason for this in order to get the ball rolling just in case the DWP pull a stroke on me with delaying me the pip4a report. So i'd miss my MR deadline?

As I do not have the report the DM's decision letter has only given me a relative brief explanation on how she came to her decision/s. So if I did request the MR without having the full facts from the pip4a report first, how can I explain to them how I find they got it wrong & why?

Could I just put down I am not asking for a MR for the mobility component as you awarded me the enhanced rate.

But for the daily living component you did not allow me.

You allowed me 6 points in certain daily living descriptors, and shortfall me by at least a minimum of 2 points, which would had awarded me the standard rate.

therefore my request for a MR be about descriptors::::

prep & cooking food, managing a therapy treatments, eating & drinking.

and just point out simply why I feel and why I should had been awarded points for these descriptors?

My aim obviously is to get these 2 points to give me the daily living award at minimum rate, or a bonus if I can get what I already had which was the enhanced rate.

would the DM dealing with say my MR re-look at just these 3 daily living descriptors? or re-look at the whole shabang lol. i.e bear in mind I was just awarded full enhanced rate for mobility. so I cant see how that's anything to do with the 3 daily living descriptors I need 2 points for.

I'd much appreciate mods/members support on my best methodical approach should be on this.

kind regards

:)
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #164113 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP PA4 REPORT REQUEST
mrfibrospondodysthmatic

I've removed your NIN from your "letter".

You have one month from the date of the Decision for the DWP to receive your request for an MR, so you have time to wait for the PA4.

Can you try and keep your posts in one topic! I have replied to your other questions in your other topic.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: MrFibro

More
7 years 9 months ago #164128 by MrFibro
Replied by MrFibro on topic PIP PA4 REPORT REQUEST
Hi Gordon,

thanks for the removal of my nino, I overlooked that.

I phoned up dwp pip department this morning. and requested a full complete copy of the pip assessors report. I also told the lady, that I will be sending this request in writing via recorded delivery.

she said she will acknowledge my request and process it, and should take between 7 to 10 working days to land at my address.

the request letter has now been posted to the dwp via recorded delivery, and of course I've kept the postal receipt.

was I right to say to the lady at the DWP that I wanted a full 26 page assessors report, not a watered down version?

she seemed a bit baffled that the report was 26 pages long.

thanks for your quick reply

More
7 years 9 months ago #164141 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP PA4 REPORT REQUEST

mrfibrospondodysthmatic wrote: Hi Gordon,

thanks for the removal of my nino, I overlooked that.

I phoned up dwp pip department this morning. and requested a full complete copy of the pip assessors report. I also told the lady, that I will be sending this request in writing via recorded delivery.

she said she will acknowledge my request and process it, and should take between 7 to 10 working days to land at my address.

the request letter has now been posted to the dwp via recorded delivery, and of course I've kept the postal receipt.

was I right to say to the lady at the DWP that I wanted a full 26 page assessors report, not a watered down version?

she seemed a bit baffled that the report was 26 pages long.

thanks for your quick reply

As far as I am aware the only time other members have not received the full report is where the DWP have omitted blank pages.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: MrFibro

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris