× Members

appointee

More
7 years 9 months ago #164086 by denise
appointee was created by denise
Hi, Can anyone answer this question i had a letter inviting me to make a claim for PIP . We did the phone call answered all the questions I have not had the forms through yet but out of the blue on Saturday i had a letter from them asking me if i require an appointee to handle my affairs where as i have never needed one in the past My question is why have they written this i have not even filled the forms in yet and also has this happened to anybody else REGARDS.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #164117 by denise
Replied by denise on topic PIP invitation
i had my phone call 2 weeks ago and on saturday they sent me another letter asking if i require an appointee i find it very strange as iv not filled the forms out yet.

More
7 years 9 months ago #164122 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic appointee

denise wrote: Hi, Can anyone answer this question i had a letter inviting me to make a claim for PIP . We did the phone call answered all the questions I have not had the forms through yet but out of the blue on Saturday i had a letter from them asking me if i require an appointee to handle my affairs where as i have never needed one in the past My question is why have they written this i have not even filled the forms in yet and also has this happened to anybody else REGARDS.

I'm afraid you need to contact the DWP, anything we might suggest would at best be a guess.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 9 months ago #164130 by denise
Replied by denise on topic appointee
i phoned the DWP and they said it was randam I sent back i dont need one but what a waste of post

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.