× Members

DLA to PIP MH success

More
7 years 10 months ago #164717 by clearwater
DLA to PIP MH success was created by clearwater
Thanks to Steve & all at B&W,

I was awarded PiP, ( enhanced Daily living & standard Mobility) for M Health was on DLA low mob & care for 9 years. The PIP assessor was really very helpful, and genuinely sympathetic and friendly, I was totally surprised, after being in a state and very distrustful.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #164733 by shelam
Replied by shelam on topic DLA to PIP MH success
Hello Clearwater

I'm so glad that you found the guides and information contained in them helpful for your PIP application. It's a good award, and a very good length of award.

It's good to know that some assessors are helpful and friendly - it must be reassuring for other members who still have to face the 'ordeal' of the face to face assessment. Thank you for you mail. :)

More
7 years 10 months ago #164743 by clearwater
Replied by clearwater on topic DLA to PIP MH success
Sorry Shelam,

the award is only for 2 1/2 years i meant i had been on DLA for 9 years,
awarded 4 then five years.

and DLA to Pip with F2F

so its
DailyLiving enhanced rate and Mob standard rate for 2 1/2 years MHealth.

More
7 years 10 months ago #164819 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic DLA to PIP MH success
I'm very glad your application was successful and you have the enhanced award. Thanks for letting us know, and for your kind words about B+W :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.