× Members

PIP assesment

More
7 years 10 months ago #164720 by 852bob
PIP assesment was created by 852bob
Bob 852

after watching the video of the pip assessor who said he could tell the results of his assessments by reading just the assessment form, I decided when I took my wife for her PIP assessment I would record the assessment . I must admit when getting permission they try to throw every obstacle in your way when it comes to making two identical recordings as recording equipment that is able to do this is quite expensive. however I overcome this by acquiring two identical hand held portable tape recorders and set them off at the same time. this certainly put them on the back foot.

the result my wife got both the enhanced payments for five years. so thanks to the benefits and work site and those two recorders we can relax now for five years at least.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #164731 by shelam
Replied by shelam on topic PIP assesment
Hello Robert

So pleased to hear that you managed to get a 'proper' award for your wife.

It's true that a lot of obstacles ARE put in the way when you request a taped assessment, but as you say, it's worth the effort to get hold of equipment to fit in with their requirements.

I hope you enjoy your respite from worrying!! Hopefully by the time the five years is up, sanity will prevail and the assessment process will no longer be the ordeal it is today.

Good luck to both you and your wife. :)

More
7 years 10 months ago #164816 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic PIP assesment
That's great news Robert! Thanks for letting us know - and for your kind words about B+W :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.