× Members

Pip decision trainers mobile app

More
7 years 10 months ago #164773 by julie watson
Pip decision trainers mobile app was created by julie watson
Hi I have a friend who is does the training for the pip decision making, not sure if it's Atos or the other company tho. My question is while he was here the other day he went on his phone and "checked" and said I would be getting a letter in the next year about my pip assessment. Is this possible for him to check on me via his phone and if so what exactly can he see. Very concerned about this

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #164793 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip decision trainers mobile app
J

In case you are not aware, your real name appears to be showing in the forum, if you want to change this then follow the instructions in the following FAQ

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

If they work for ATOS or Capita then they will have no access to this information at all. Even if they are working for the DWP they would have no ability to retrieve this information over the phone.

If you have a fixed term award then it would be possible to work backwards as reassessments are initiated about 20 weeks in advance of the DLA ending.

If you have an indefinite award the claimants are being chosen at random and there is no way to know when you will be invited.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.