× Members

More medical evidence after f2f

More
7 years 10 months ago #164779 by Mr Asheen
More medical evidence after f2f was created by Mr Asheen
I had my f2f a few weeks ago and have the PA4. There is a risk DM will follow PA4 which will lead to over ruling my medical evidence. As a result I sought more evidence from my medical records. Can I still send this in or should I wait for a MR? They sent a text saying they had all forms to make a decision last week.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #164797 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic More medical evidence after f2f

Mr Asheen wrote: I had my f2f a few weeks ago and have the PA4. There is a risk DM will follow PA4 which will lead to over ruling my medical evidence. As a result I sought more evidence from my medical records. Can I still send this in or should I wait for a MR? They sent a text saying they had all forms to make a decision last week.

It's likely the DM will ignore any further information you now send, but you have nothing to lose by doing so, remember to only send copies, so it you do have to go to MR you can send another copy. Also, the DM is not medically trained so if this is medical evidence you need to explain in a covering letter why it is relevant to your claim.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.