× Members

E.S.A questionairre

More
7 years 10 months ago #164878 by matt 23
E.S.A questionairre was created by matt 23
Hi everybody. Ive been in the support group for ESA since october 2013 for depression, anxiety and dyslexia. I also claim DLA as well and was given 'a five year award'. Since this timei have moved into social housing - i absolutely have no family or effective support network - my benefits are all i have. Recently they have sent me an ESA questionairre to fill out again. I dont know what to do, and im feeeling fearful and anxious again. I know many people who have been getting them, they seem to be getting everybody in at the moment. I live in Plymouth and theres hardly any services down here whom arnt oversubscribed and also have expertise. Ive paid to join B and W but i need to find out exactly what resource materials i need to read first before filling out the questionairre. can anyone help please ???

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #164893 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic E.S.A questionairre
Matt

Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explain where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

Everybody on ESA is reassessed on a regular basis.

If you are looking for help in completing the form then do an internet search for "welfare advice" with your postcode, town or county, you can also try any charities that support your conditions.

Our ESA Claim guides will explain how you can complete the form yourself and even if you get assistance I would recommend that you have a look at them. The Physical guide covers questions 1-10 on the form and the Mental Health guide covers questions 11-17.

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/esa1

If you have further questions then please reply to this post and we will do our best to help you.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.