× Members

Listing Documents sent with PIP form

More
7 years 9 months ago #165240 by Edwin
Hi all,
Having never filled in a PIP form..I am not sure about the method of listing documents sent with this form section...Its only a three three lined box on the page above Q1....When I have lots of evidence to send in..Can you send it on a separate sheet...And is it best to number the documents (eg ..1 2 3 4 etc) marking each document with the corresponding number..And then referring to these documents in this manner throughout the form..like saying please refer to document no 1 indicating my symptoms etc...?...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #165242 by shelam
Replied by shelam on topic Listing Documents sent with PIP form
Hello Edwin

I think you have the right idea for presenting your list of documents.

Make sure you put your name and national insurance number on any additional sheet you send; might also be a good idea to make sure that everything is stapled together, each document has your name and national insurance number on it also and make sure they are in the order they will occur on the application form (can't have the decision maker searching for each additional piece of information, can we !!)

If you do this, then I'm sure you will have the best chance of the Decision Maker having a complete idea of your symptoms and the issues you are facing. Good luck with the form :)

More
7 years 8 months ago #165299 by Diane10
Replied by Diane10 on topic Listing Documents sent with PIP form
Ooops, I totally forgot to do this.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.