× Members

Filling in the further info boxes on PIP2

More
7 years 9 months ago #165254 by hyde26
Hi
I am currently doing my DLA to PIP transfer and filling in the PIP2 form. I have been working out my detailed answers to each of the questions after the tick boxes but have been doing it on the PC because I cannot write very well and it also makes it easy to edit and change.

Can I simply Stick (with say pritt stick) the typed out answers once printed from my PC onto the spaces on each of the questions?

This will make it much easier for me as I have trouble working out what to say and how to say it as well as problems hand writing things. Thanks for your help/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #165310 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Filling in the further info boxes on PIP2

daftoldman wrote: Hi
I am currently doing my DLA to PIP transfer and filling in the PIP2 form. I have been working out my detailed answers to each of the questions after the tick boxes but have been doing it on the PC because I cannot write very well and it also makes it easy to edit and change.

Can I simply Stick (with say pritt stick) the typed out answers once printed from my PC onto the spaces on each of the questions?

This will make it much easier for me as I have trouble working out what to say and how to say it as well as problems hand writing things. Thanks for your help/

I wouldn't stick your answers to the form as this may cause problems with it being scanned and it also restricts the space you have available.

Attach the pages to the back of the form. Make sure that each page has your full name and NIN and that each page is number "page X of Y", you can then write "see page X" on the form "answer to question Y" on the attached pages.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: hyde26

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.