× Members

PIP PA 4 Form page 25 quiery?

More
7 years 8 months ago #165435 by steveinleo59
PIP PA 4 Form page 25 quiery? was created by steveinleo59
On page 25 of our PA 4 form the very last question the the assessor / decision maker has written:-

The claimant has a mental intellectual or cognitive impairment and may need additional support to comply with future claim processes.

Yes / No and they have ticked NO

On this PIP and all her forms, I have always had to support my wife's claim both by form filling and attending all interviews either at home or at ATOS offices. This time around she had a mental meltdown a few days before the home assessment requiring Paramedic attendance, because of an over dose. We even showed the so called psychiatric nurse assessor the ambulance attendance yellow copy sheet stating this and overwhelming mental stress.

Has anyone got any advice and should it be changed?
The topic has been locked.
More
7 years 8 months ago #165458 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP PA 4 Form page 25 quiery?
steveinleo

I answered this question yesterday, if you keep all of your posts in one topic, you'll be able to refer back to previous answers.

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?view=top...=10&id=110623#165413

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.