× Members

Brilliant! The PIP form has now gone.

More
7 years 8 months ago #165699 by benion
It has been sitting on the side for about 2 weeks. I was totally overwhelmed at filling it in, depression does not help. Psych nurse yesterday told me to get it done, so I did and it is now posted. Thank goodness for that. Hoping they do a paper assessment and I do not have to endure a F2F.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #165718 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Brilliant! The PIP form has now gone.
Well done! One less thing to worry about now.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 8 months ago #165792 by Jul
Replied by Jul on topic Brilliant! The PIP form has now gone.
Yay! No matter what, it's always better when that form's filled and off! Pat on the back, Benion!!! :)

More
7 years 8 months ago #165800 by denise
Replied by denise on topic Brilliant! The PIP form has now gone.
We have just finished mine and my husband is drained We started preparing after the phone call So all in all we have taken about 4 weeks to do it 1 or 2 hours a day Im just glad its done and hope for the best and prepare for the worst as they say good luck to everyone beause we need it
The following user(s) said Thank You: slugsta

More
7 years 8 months ago #165816 by benion
Replied by benion on topic Brilliant! The PIP form has now gone.
I sent it first class special delivery and they texted me today to say they had got it. Let's just hope I can avoid the F2F.

More
7 years 8 months ago #165855 by unBat412Fd
Replied by unBat412Fd on topic Brilliant! The PIP form has now gone.
Well done Benion. I was glad also to see the back of mine!

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.