× Members

Capita

More
7 years 8 months ago #165745 by stevelinda3
Capita was created by stevelinda3
I was supposed to have my home assessment today at 10.30 for PIP First time I rang at 11am I was told they are allowed to be an hour late. They rang the assessor but it wet straight to answer phone. Second time I rang at 11.45 They tell me I'm not even down to be assessed. What do I do will my application be cancelled will I lose my DLA. I was even texted to be told remember to turn up at home for my assessment. I had 2 postal reminders as well. Anyone any thoughts. :unsure:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #165767 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Capita
Hi Lefty,

I'm afraid this is quite a common occurrence :( You might find this helpful. If you want to refer to it in future, it can be found in the 'Spotlights' area at the top of this forum.

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?view=topic&catid=10&id=107189

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.